Seneca Hills Bible Conference (EIN: 25-1058062) accepts a number of different types of planned gifts.
Designate Seneca Hills Bible Conference as a beneficiary in your will.
Invest in the future of our region by supporting the children and youth of tomorrow — remember Seneca Hills in your will. To include Seneca Hills in your will, use the following phrasing: “I bequeath to Seneca Hills Bible Conference, a non-profit organization incorporated in Pennsylvania, the sum of $______ (or ___ %) of the remainder of my estate.
- Designate Seneca Hills Bible Conference as a beneficiary of a Charitable Trust.
- Designate Seneca Hills Bible Conference as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Make a charitable distribution from your IRA (72 years or older). Did you know that you are required by law to make withdrawals from your IRA if you are 72 years old or older? A charitable distribution from your IRA account qualifies as a withdrawal. Please check with your tax professional for more details.
Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support your favorite charities. DAFs are a great way to simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your philanthropic goals.
How does it work?
Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to an investment firm such as Fidelity Charitable that sponsors a DAF program
Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free)
Recommend grants be given to Seneca Hills Bible Conference.
Why a donor-advised fund?
- Simplicity: The DAF sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements; tax receipts.
- Flexibility: Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
- Tax-efficiency: Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
- Family legacy: A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
- No start-up cost: There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more).
- No transaction fees: Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified charity of choice.**
- Privacy if desired: Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
Give the Gift of Stock
When you transfer ownership of a long-term holding to Seneca Hills Bible Conference, you receive a charitable deduction for the full market value and you incur no capital gains tax. If you would like to give a gift of stock to call the office and we can get you the DTC # and necessary account information to assist you.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 814-432-3026.