Memorial Day Family Camp
- All Ages Welcome
- See cost below
- May 26 – 29, 2023
Family camp weekend is chance to spend time with your family away from the many distractions of life. Besides sessions with an engaging chapel speaker, here are a few of the activities in our Memorial Day Family Camp:
- Open Rec Center
- Morning Hike
- Family Trivia
- Cornhole (& other lawn games)
- Optional paintball
- BBQ Cook Off!
- Zipline & Indoor Climbing Gym
Memorial Day Family Camp Cook Off Competition
New to Memorial Day Family Camp 2023
- Sunday, May 28, 2023 for Dinner
- Registration is limited: $25/person
- 3 Categories-Chicken Legs, Ribs, BBQ Sauce; Limited to 5 entries per Category
- Prizes (TBD) will be awarded to the winner of each category.
- Registration ends May 12, 2023 or when the spots are filled.
- Seneca Hills to Provide the Meat and the rest of Dinner
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own grill
- Participants must be 18 or older
- Non-Meal Plan Family Campers are invited to join us for dinner Sunday night at $5/person
$90 no electric, $105 with electric, Cabins $200 (sleeps up to 12), MRC Rooms $150
Food Service pricing depends on family size
Details for 2023
Registration Opens: April 2023
Music: Brian Campbell
Speaker: Rev. Dr. Benjamin Giffone
All summer camp registrations require a non-refundable deposit of approximately 1/3 of the cost of the camp. The deposit is due at the time registration.
Cancellations can be made within one business day of registration. After one business day the non-refundable deposit is in full effect. Any cancellations before June 10 will be refunded all paid fees except the non-refundable deposit. Cancellations on or after June 10 will result in a forfeiture of all paid summer registration fees.
Summer Camp Suspension
If Seneca Hills does not run camp due to concerns or restrictions (local, state, federal) related to COVID-19, all payments, will be refunded in full.